I want to portray the centurion from the Aletered Beast (from Sega Mega drive) but I have some questions.
If you know the character then you aware that he must be a shapeshifter. In human shape he fight unarmed, punching and kicking (there are abilities and animations based on kicks?). I just need to allocate points into single weapon style in order to properly fighting unarmed?
His attacks get stronger thanks to a couple of power up, so I think the innate ability "enrage" would be the best choice. But if you know abilities that fit better I'm open to any suggestion.
While in form of werewolf he attacks launching fireballs https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/bf/d5/b5bfd57accf3062075d621db98a980f3.gif
(nothing near the D&D version, rather a ball of fire that hits one enemy at time) and perform a flash attack https://portforward.com/games/walkthroughs/Altered-Beast/Altered-Beast-small-3.jpg
(the yellow delta effect in the image) similar to a charge that hits all the enemies trhough the path.
For the fireball attack I found Melf's minute meteors fits quite well the part (again, I'm open to suggestions) but to reply the flash attack I didn't find nothing. Any idea?
An aspect of the maximum importance is to cast that spells while shapeshifted.
I'm trying to mod it via EE Keper but I'm struggling, I don't know hot to enable that.
- Unermed fight just requires single weapon style?
- Attack and/or animation also based on kicks?
- The innate ability "enrage" fits well the attacks that becomes stronger/more effective?
- Melf's minute meteor represents well the fireball attack? Its animation is good but would be better if there were something like a punch (applicable to the werewolf) that generates the fireball.
- Abilities or spells that can be representative of the flash attack (charge)? And what about animation?
- How to enable cast while shapeshifted?
I would need a step by step guide for all of this points.
I almost forgot, when ingame I open the mage book (I added few mage spells via EE Keeper) I cannot interact in any way: the window is blacked-out and I cannot memorize or deselect any spell. Yet I can cast that spells and after a rest they're available again. It's not really an issue (at the moment) but anyway...