Skip to content

D&D with other elements

TrixterTrixter Member Posts: 237
First D&D is 1:17 into https://youtu.be/5ySv6d4LreM , so I thought of the games here. As for what else it's combined with: This one is both music and lyrics. Yes, that synth sound makes me think of cities, in which I’ve done too many of them. So this was to continue interior design. I suppose any house could have these patterns, but this felt more like big vibrant city colors, than in the country. I also did some offices as well to represent business.
Lyrically, “no way out” had me thinking of mazes, which lead to labyrinths, which lead to minotaurs, which lead to medieval era, which lead to Dungeons & Dragons. Since this song is about relationships, I also felt romance novels belonged as well.
Overall, they are different angles to remembering 1984 and all images were researched that year of the song. Please note that search engines can be inaccurate and images can be mistagged with the wrong year. Also many of these were from books which may have been published in 1984, but had its art or photograph done/taken earlier. Images used were in the order of the search results. I don’t like to discriminate; I prefer this “mixed bag” approach.