Minsc and COVID-safe Boo

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    "Hey Minsc, put your mask on! Learn something from Boo."
    JuliusBorisovAedanMoomintroll
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    You should put masks on all the characters. :D
  • BoasterBoaster Member Posts: 622
    Nope. This was just a joke, because of that article, you see?
    JuliusBorisov
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    I understood that, and I had previously taken a look at the article when posted. Just in general though with COVID-19 ongoing, you could do what I had said earlier.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    Firstly - it's obvious from the study you've referenced that Boo simply has to wear a mask!

Secondly - It's also obvious that even though Minsc really should wear a mask (along with all of us as well) he is wayyy to brave, cool and above all dumb to do so (along with way to many of us!)

kiwidoc wrote: »
    Firstly - it's obvious from the study you've referenced that Boo simply has to wear a mask!

Secondly - It's also obvious that even though Minsc really should wear a mask (along with all of us as well) he is wayyy to brave, cool and above all dumb to do so (along with way to many of us!)

Being brave and being dumb have often been confused with each other. It depends on who you ask, doesn't it? Subjective.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Boaster wrote: »

Being brave and being dumb have often been confused with each other. It depends on who you ask, doesn't it? Subjective.

A case of toxic Minsculinity
    RedRodentTarotRedhandBlackbɨrd

Only toxic to those who are intolerant.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437

Oh utterly brilliant!

btw I am a doctor who originally came from New Zealand, but is currently living in the UK (thus proving I am both brave and dumb) - and totally depressed by watching the death count mount up here in the UK. Thanks guys for making a point in a humerous, non threatening and very Boo-ish way :D