Skip to content

Need help finding the source of Necklace of Talos: Death From Above quest

Ryz009Ryz009 Member Posts: 100
I know it's a modded quest but I've been searching readmes and can't find what it's from. It's instantly killing me and driving me insane because it's bugged so I can't talk to Ada about the item (also there's duplicates of the necklace too).

Does anyone have a clue what this quest is from? or how I can use eekeeper to auto complete it because I can't play because I get instant killed by lighting.

NVM apparently nearinfinity is a godsend for htis type of thing.
Post edited by Ryz009 on

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    i don't know this mod, but if the problem is only that the necklace kills you and you want to complete the game there is no problem, as long as you have a suitable save, to unequip it or get completely rid of it with EEkeeper continuing the game and maybe not completing this mod quest.
    if you purpose is to complete the game and also the quest i can not help you.

there is an istance when talos himself, and not the necklace, strikes you with lighting (but you can protect yourself from electricity), it is in the vanilla game if
    you are a good or neutral charname and you swear to borinal that you are a talos follower to retrive the ring of dawn
    you have to be a neutral or good cleric to get that quest and if it is the problem there is nothing to fix, you have only to play the quest properly or use some electricity protection.
    it is also possible that this is the problem if you are doing the quest related to the necklace and the one related to the ring at the same time.