Skip to content

Help with Icewind Dale 2

Wiej007Wiej007 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Off-Topic
Hello everyone. Im some gamer who likes all games on Infinity Engine and knowing the IWD2 EE is not posible make me fell sad because I realy like this game. Anyway, I heard that you need source code and I have question because that. You see I have this old CD called "Saga Icewind Dale" from 2003 (if I remember correct). On this CD I remember is Classic IWD1 with HoW and TotL but also IWD2 and that not everything. I remember it has some special mods for it. For few examples, a little like Monk can wear robes without penalties to AC from wisdom or change your priest types (Normaly you could be Priest of Ilmater and this mod changes to Priest of Lolth for example) and a little bigger like change all type of enemies to undead. And this is my question. Is it posible to those mods or this CD could help you with IWD2 source code? Also... Im from Poland and this CD have Polish translation from CDProjekt but If it could help I bet this would be minor problem... If you think It can help you guys I can make link or send you ISO of this CD