Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Twisted Rune on SCS Tactical

2»

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 11,122
    @VanDerBerg In vanilla BG2, I think the only "Elder Orb" that doesn't use rays is the Unseeing Eye, which is explicitly blind.

• VanDerBergVanDerBerg Member Posts: 128
    @DavidW

Actually, a correction. Triggers, sequencer and contingencies are so broken on my Mac SCS install that they are virtually unusable, unless I am doing something seriously wrong. The latest example...Contingency tab says I have a spell trigger prepared...
    hednj3n5dyc7.png

But the spell trigger isn't there on my special abilities menu...

p7vfowq1eiis.png

And I cannot prepare another one, as it says I cannot prepare another contingency of the same type

yry5w7oupl3m.png

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 687
    Isn't the white icon of the spell trigger the actual trigger? It seems like it should be working.

• VanDerBergVanDerBerg Member Posts: 128
    edited July 19
    Naw, it's a minor spell sequencer. The one to the left of it is chain contigency which I also cannot set.

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 869
    That decoupling is an unfortunately common bug; lots of people have reported it, and not just in SCS. I've seen it myself. For a non-protagonist, you can kill and raise them to clear out the sequencer and make it usable again. If the protagonist is affected, you pretty much need to use a save editor such as EEKeeper - remove the effect that says what's in the sequencer, or add the ability that activates the sequencer.

Patch 2.6 is being worked on now - hopefully, a fix for this is somewhere in there.