Skip to content

stone horn not spawning. Can't complete Chapter 7 - Legacy of Bhaal (not sure if is a bug)

SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
I was trying to solo bG2 as a necromancer on Legacy of Bhaal BUT i can't find the Stone Horn and it is supposed to be in house of the horn. I can find ALL items that this walktrought says that i will find on the house EXCEPT the unique that i need ( https://sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Walkthrough2/SoA/chapter-7/areas/suldanessellar.php )

I can't beat the game only because i can't find a item?

Screenshots on spoiler
BWPwrkA.png

pXMrH0t.png

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    The Stone Horn should be in the large shelf container; it's not spawned by any event, but simply there when the area is created.

If it's not, the item's code is MISCBS. Just create it and move on.
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    edited July 2020
    jmerry wrote: »
    The Stone Horn should be in the large shelf container; it's not spawned by any event, but simply there when the area is created.

If it's not, the item's code is MISCBS. Just create it and move on.

In all containers, there is nothing. But how i use console? EDIT : Found a topic and will try. But how i spawn items? CreateItem("MISCBS",1,1,1) or CreateItem("MISCBS",1,1,0) (...) doesn't seems to work.

One last question. Console using will disable archivements? I an wanting the 0,4% completing the game on legacy of bhaal archivement. But honestly an not enjoying this difficulty. Most of the time i an AFK while my summons deals a lot of damage and to kill beholders, took minutes for eg.
    Post edited by SorcererV1ct0r on
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    No idea about achievements; I'm playing a version that doesn't have achievements working anyway.

Once the console is enabled, C:CreateItem("MISCBS") should work - that's the syntax in the EE. You don't need numbers unless you're trying to create a stack of items or an item with a specific number of charges.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    You can get medication for that
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Thanks a lot. Finished SoA on Legacy of Bhaal.

AxlAp8L.png
    Screens https://imgur.com/a/qhKT09m

I've used on the final battle >
    • 5 tier 9/epic spells -> 3 * summon planetar and 2 * stop time
    • 7 Tier 8 -> 5 * horrid wilting + pierce shield (and forgot to unmemorize the spell trigger)
    • 6 tier 7 -> 3 finger of death + limited wish + Mordekainen's Sword (only because i forgot to unmemorize the sequencer)
    • 4 tier 6 spells -> Two Invisible stalker + Spell deflection + True sight
    • 2 tier 5 spells -> Two lower resists
    • 1 tier 4 spell -> Greater Malison
    • 5 tier 3 spells -> 5 skull traps
    • Zero tier 1/2 spells. I an a necromancer. Necromancers can't cast the good low level illusion spells.
    • Total : 30 spells in battle

In addition to the spells used on the battle, i also used a LIMITED WISH to use a one time wish and cast a chain contigency and a sequencer and a spell trigger BUT don't remember which spells i picked and i don't have the usage on my spellbook. So we can sum + 9 to the spell usage. I also placed a lot of skull traps and rested, placed and rested on the arena, considering 5 skull traps per rest and 4 rests, I've casted 20 skull traps before the battle. That results in 59 spells being used to kill the enemy in that crazy high difficulty.