Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Email Address and password required?

prashrangerprashranger Member Posts: 1
edited July 18 in Troubleshooting
I've tried to play Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition on my macbook after not having touched it for a while. The Baldur's Gate II launcher now requires me to enter my Email Address and password. I don't like that a game that I've owned for a while now all of a sudden requires a password, but if that's what it takes to play BGII, so be it. Unfortunately, even that doesn't work; I've entered the correct email address and password, but it won't accept them. I've tried to reset my password but I just get sent to a "404 Page not found."

I've been trying to play this game for a while now, but I can't get anyone with Beamdog support to help me, or even acknowledge that I exist. I just find it really frustrating that this product that I bought years ago, and had come to rely on, is all of a sudden rendered unusable for no apparent reason. I don't think I should have to enter my email address and password just to play this game.