Skip to content

Tales of Arterra - The Awakening

There is a bug running Arterra: Awakening on NWN EE. The transition from Chap 1 to Chap 2 doesn't preserve your companions and they are not where there supposed to be. I have played the module in the past and it worked fine then. Looks like a bug with NWN EE and wonder if any one has played the module and solved the issue?

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    had the exact same issue. the December patch broke the script for it. someone did fix it but they never uploaded it to the vault it is their personal file.
  • rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    Alas, I can not open the toolset from the most recent version of the game on GoG, so I can not make a 'fixed' version of this mod anymore. I am happy to share my copy of Part 2, but note that as well as fixing the missing companions, it is also more gender netural.. (don't judge me.)

You have to load save from *before* entering the portal to the temple.

megamike15
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    rashkae wrote: »
    Alas, I can not open the toolset from the most recent version of the game on GoG, so I can not make a 'fixed' version of this mod anymore. I am happy to share my copy of Part 2, but note that as well as fixing the missing companions, it is also more gender netural.. (don't judge me.)

You have to load save from *before* entering the portal to the temple.

what do you mean by that? the module does have romances for both male and female characters.
  • rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    megamike15 wrote: »

what do you mean by that? the module does have romances for both male and female characters.

"Netural" was supposed to be "neutral." As in, the NPC's will react to a female PC the same as they would with a male. But now that I think about it, I don't think any changes like that were used in Part 2 anyhow.
    megamike15