Skip to content

Yaga-Shura's Heart

So this item just lost. I take this from fire, party take XP. And after this i dont see heart in my inventory. So how can I use console to find it?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    The 2 hearts you need are HGHEART and HGHEART2. I think the first is the one from the fire, but I can't remember for sure.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Other way around - the first is the (human) one in the container, the second is the (giant) one from the brazier. Looks like the script glitched on you - although, did you check all of your party members?
    Grond0
  • ArchontVenedArchontVened Member Posts: 4
    @jmerry Yes i check inventory of all party and when i come to witch they say 'go and find all hearts'

Grond0 wrote: »
    The 2 hearts you need are HGHEART and HGHEART2. I think the first is the one from the fire, but I can't remember for sure.

I try HGHEART2 but I dont now what i doing wrong but its not work. May you can tell me more about rhis script in console? pls
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    In the EE, the code to create an item is
    C: CreateItem("_____")
    where those blanks are the item's code (HGHEART2 in this case). You need both the parentheses and the quotes.
    Grond0
    jmerry wrote: »
    In the EE, the code to create an item is
    C: CreateItem("_____")
    where those blanks are the item's code (HGHEART2 in this case). You need both the parentheses and the quotes.

Oh many thanks. I finally did it!