Skip to content

How to know the default number of spell slots?

Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
edited August 2020 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I'm not referring to the number of bonus spell slots, which is illustrated in this chart.

I'm referring to the default number of spell slots at each caster level.
Post edited by Ian579 on

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in the directory where NWN is installed you can go into the language folder and then go into the language you want and then go into the docs folder and then go into the legacy folder and there will be all 3 manuals of the NWN games in it

open up the original manual and starting at page 180 it will give you the spell slots of each spell casting character
    Ian579
  • Ian579Ian579 Member Posts: 241
    edited August 2020
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    in the directory where NWN is installed you can go into the language folder and then go into the language you want and then go into the docs folder and then go into the legacy folder and there will be all 3 manuals of the NWN games in it

open up the original manual and starting at page 180 it will give you the spell slots of each spell casting character

Thank you. I found the table in the manual by following your instruction. :)

By the way, when I was thinking about copying the table from the manual to the wiki and deciding which section to copy the table to on the wiki, I saw the same table (Base spells per day) already exists there.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yeah, i was trying to see if the tables were already there but i couldn't find them, i guess it was because i didn't look at the classes individually