Skip to content

Original BG 1+2+expansions.

VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
Does anyone know where you might be able to purchase those? And yes, I know about GOG. I'm thinking about a place, where I don't have to pay for the EE versions (which I already paid for once through Beamdog) to get the originals.

Comments

• jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    You'd have to get physical copies from Ebay or Amazon, assuming your current computer still has an optical drive. Frankly, given inevitable shipping costs, there is almost no way you can get copies cheaper than the $20.00 you'd pay on GOG when there is a sale.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Over the years there were so many physical bundles, collections and packs out there of the Baldur's Gate Trilogy that you will be able to find them pretty much anywhere. Chances are that you'll at least find a used copy of the D&D Anthology bundle (which includes all IE titles, plus ToEE) for around 15 bucks.

As for my country's amazon: just looked and found the Baldur's Gate Compilation physical bundle for not even €2 in good condition.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    There are loads on ebay UK. A couple of examples: The original 5 disc game - £14 inc postage. The 4 games in 1 compilation - £3.90 inc postage.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1311&_nkw=baldurs+gate+pc&_sacat=0
  • VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
    I suppose I'll wait for a deal. Digital is the only option for me, unfortunately.