Skip to content

Is there an option in EEKeeper to make spells not able to be interrupted?

Been messing around with EEKeeper trying to make an "ascended" version of my bhaalspawn for a cheeky run. I'd like to make it so that no matter how much enemies try, they can't interrupt my spellcasting. Is this a thing, or no?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    with EEKeeper im going to say no.....? as far as i know EEkeeper doesnt possess that ability

the only way i know how to make spells uninterruptable is via the use of scripts
    Brantley
  • BrantleyBrantley Member Posts: 3
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    with EEKeeper im going to say no.....? as far as i know EEkeeper doesnt possess that ability

the only way i know how to make spells uninterruptable is via the use of scripts

Dang. Alright, thanks for the reply. I don't know my way around scripting
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited August 2020
    EEKeeper is very limited compared to what Nearinfinity or DLCTEP can do.

Either way, "concentration check" has always been an extremely nebulous concept in pre-IWD2 infinity engine. Before BGEE 2.0 it was extremely random and bugged, I'm not sure if it's still the case now.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    SirBatince wrote: »
    EEKeeper is very limited compared to what Nearinfinity or DLCTEP can do.

Either way, "concentration check" has always been an extremely nebulous concept in pre-IWD2 infinity engine. Before BGEE 2.0 it was extremely random and bugged, I'm not sure if it's still the case now.

There are no concentration checks pre-IWD2. A spell is either interrupted on hit, or the game is using a script to force the spell to cast no matter what.

There IS a bug however, that prevent spells from being interrupted if your character is facing just the right direction.