Skip to content

NearInfinity Question

ArcnNKDArcnNKD Member Posts: 28
Hey there everyone. Just a quick question because I cannot find any helpful information from Google searching; so hopefully someone here can help me out. I have just started toying around with NearInfinity and am picking up on the basics of item creation/modification pretty quickly. I've run into a snag however.

I cannot find the effect and/or 2da file that controls the Elven Chain Mail's ability to allow arcane spellcasting. I was wanting to replicate the effect so I could apply it to a custom set of armor, like the Shadow Armor, for a mage/thief type character. Does this effect exist or is the more plausible route going to be to clone the CHAN16 item and just modify its elements/flags etc. to mimic the Shadow Armor instead?? Or is it impossible to create armor that allows spellcasting beyond the elven chain sets?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ArcnNKDArcnNKD Member Posts: 28
    Completely scratch/forgo this post. I am 100% an idiot and didn't even think to look at the other armor and see that it was a simple 'Disable Spellcasting' effect applied to other armor that isn't on Elven Chain -__-