Skip to content

Looking for 3 mods

GniadyGniady Member Posts: 2
Hi everyone! I'm looking for this 3 mods:

1. Many years ago, when I have old BG2 I found also mod which allowed my CHARNAME to have all Strongholds. Is there any chance that this mod is also for BG 2 EE?

2. Just like "1" but which allowed my character (mostly sorcerer) to use all things like swords, axes, etc. And to gain every weapon proficiency.

3. I really like to play with one character. Build him, play, finish game with him and then export him and start again. But it will be nice, if my character could develop even if he gained max level in his class.. Is there any chance that someone made mod (or someone will made mod) with one things - when character gain max level in his class, all things like spells, weapon proficiency stays, but exp will reset and character can choose another class? Sorcerer gain max level, and start for example thief class? With all his stats, spells, etc?

Thank you for your respond and sorry for my English..

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Well, the first definitely exists. Its one of the components of Tweaks Anthology, hosted right here in our forum.
  • southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    1. Component of Tweaks Anthology

2. Closest one I can think of is the kit from Tome and Blood, the Magus. Haven't used it, but I believe it allows more weapon use but still limited to one pip in the different weapons.

3. I've never seen a mod like that.
  • GniadyGniady Member Posts: 2