Skip to content

Announcing Moebius Project and Moebius Toolkit

Hello everyone. I'm not very active in this forum, but I would like to announce a little project that I've been working for almost two years. I've made an announcement on Reddit, so please excuse me for not reformatting everything here on the forum. But let me make a summary of it.

About 2 years ago did a quick weekend project to make a damage calculator. You input some values of the stats of your character, and then it charts the results of that character against a range of ACs. I added many features through the time, but I also wanted to rework the internals, and satisfy some more ambitious plans to have a basic but fast game browser and editor. I'm quite in the early stages for the later, but eventually I think I can reach 80% feature parity with EEKeeper.

Right now I'm just releasing what I have, which is mostly an app named Moebius Toolkit with several "modules" that do loosely related things (see that announcement or the link for details).

Since I also need a website to host the project, and I've always had some notes scattered through my disk, I've put some of that content on a website that I've called Moebius Project.

Let me know what you think.
FlashburnTimbo0o0o0elminster