Skip to content

transition area ps4 bug

hi, i play on ps4 and try to avoid the infamed ps4 error ce 34878.

on bg 1 zero problems.

on siege of dragonspear many crash with this error, some when i still write savegame (and lost it) , but it were all random.

on bg2 this error appears ALWAYS when certain scene are loading imprisoning in a area where you cannot exit or ps4 ALWAYS crash.

1) when you encounter neera for the first time, on bridge area if you exit to any other areas EXCEPT de arnise keep , ps4 crash (problem solved)

2) dorn personal quest before traggor encounter, when you leave helmite camp ps4 ALWAYS crash.
solution: dismiss dorn, go district quarter and invite him again, go in other area and encounter will happen as intended (problem solved)

raasad personal quest: when you exit from the amphitheater area, ps4 ALWAYS crash when loading safana random encounter.
now dismiss raasad doesn't work, exit in any area of the game = ps4 crash, any workaround fix?

Comments

• darknickdarknick Member Posts: 19
    at least a working fix , after a couple days of studying i can say that the problem born in the dialogue with rasaad and hammerhelm......if you have it, you are doomed to ps4 crash (kudos to who tell me to do)

so my fixaround is get rasaad in party, go to city gate, dismiss him, do amphitheater and hammerhelm (without ras you can only fight him), get scroll and temple location.

Go to temple area, see cinematique, back trademeet and get ras, here's the catch: now go in other area may crash ps4 (but is random), i tested it, go to de arnise keep ps4 crash, but in another try, go to same keep bring the tears selune encounter.

you can go in each area you like, sometime crash sometime not.

remember that encounter can decide ras epilogue, after finish it, AT LEAST, you can travel to damned temple.

To next fix around (many more will arrive i know :)