Skip to content

ToB weapons for a Blade-Bard?

So i'm playing the saga with my kids currently (very different perspective suddenly ... you avoid to do the nasty or greedy things just to rescue their souls). To spice things up a bit for me, it's with SCS on tactical level and (unfortunately, they are impatient when things need some time) ascension ToB opponents.

Our mainchar is a Blade, and he ruled with godly rage and belm/kundane for the main part of the game, reaching into ToB. I switched that over to the scarlet red ninja-to later on (UAI), so it's at least +3 in the off-hand too.

Yet, approaching watchers keep level 5 and Sendai/Abazigal, the weapon setup starts to feel a bit weak, and i'm looking at all those ToB cespenar weapons coming in.
The Blade can literally wield any sharp pointy thing (dagger, short, long, bastard, scimitar, katana, ...) by now except two-handed swords, so options are plenty, but i'm not sure if i should sacrifice the +1 APR for something else (resulting in 2 instead of 3 without buffs etc.).

So any thoughts what would be best in general, and maybe for special fights?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    To keep a sword in each hand id pick angurvadal long sword and holy avenger bastard sword <3
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    That's the beauty of the blade, so many great weapon choices. I remember one play-through, I had my Blade dual Storm-Star (+5 Mace) and Crom Faeyr!

Whatever you like best, go for it.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Without whirlwind attack, two handed weapons not really a good option for blade (othet than rp it). I just use one of the apr blades in offhand, and a very strong one hander like angurvadal, answerer, black razor etc. You can use lots of swords as a golf pack to use whatever situation is needed.