Skip to content

DoD Equipment of Companions

Anyone knows how to drop/transfer the equipments of the companions in Darkness over Daggerford (e.g. Raegen’s Armor and Shield)? While I can unequip and replace them, I cannot drop/transfer them. My concern here is with respect to the weight. I cannot even place them in the Bag of Holding. Anyone here knows what to do? Thanks.

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,268
    Modules often tag companion kit as undroppable, as a means of making the companions more powerful, without allowing players to upset the treasure balance by selling their equipment.

In these cases, the extra weight makes carrying treasure more difficult, by design.

The challenge is to keep the treasure with the highest gold value per unit of weight, leaving the rest.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Yes, I understand that. What I'm looking for is a way to circumvent that. Balance is actually not much of a concern for me; roleplaying for me is more important. I may want to have them wear a uniform for instance. Or a color scheme that is close to mine. Perhaps roleplay them as my first officers to our growing stronghold (sadly, the stronghold in DoD that I've heard of before is not as grand as I imagined it -- it's small and there's not much to do in it, but that's for another discussion).
  • RohomildRohomild Member Posts: 26
    Just to double check, are you certain that their OG gear has weight? In many other games things your companions can't drop also doesn't have weight, but I don't know if that's the case in DoD.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Yes, they do. Just checked