Skip to content

Heurodis and/or Haedraline as PC?

Excuse me Please:

I have found Internet and forums searches regarding Heurodis rather fruitless; I would ask here (I hope "here" is correct forum)
As Nathyrra, Deekin, Aribeth, et al were all somehow recovered to be Player Characters, I was curious if this same process could be done for Heurodis and/or Haedraline? (and as an aside, what IS the process to recover an NPC from a module to make them into a PC?)
Thank you for the time taken to reply.
Cey.

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm not sure if you're talking about those character becoming party members/henchmen, but if it's the specific character model you're after, you can use a program like Leto to change your character's model into something else, including Heurodis (either her Medusa or Undead Medusa form) or Haedraline. You could even turn your character into something more extreme like a Minotaur, Iron Golem or a Dragon (although you'd have a lot of pathing issues in smaller areas like taverns.)
  • CeyarrecksCeyarrecks Member Posts: 44
    the NPC's of Aribeth, Valsharess, Deekin, et al. were actual player characters one could play as. Same attire, voice, class, gear, etc. as they used as NPCs. Of the playable NPCs I have found to date, I was given the impression a certain part of NWN game files were accessed to render the NPC to be playable,... it is THAT that I seek for the accuracy of character, mainly, not just a cosmetic change. Sorry if I am seeming unclear, it was a long time ago when I found the playable NPCs.