Skip to content

Does the Helmet of Opposite Alignment change anything in terms of characters’ dialogues and quests?

I’d like to keep Viconia and Korgan in my good-aligned party, and plan to equip them with the Helmers of Opposite Alignment when my reputation gets too high. Does anyone know if doing so will affect the characters’ dialogues, stories or quests?

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    It shouldn't affect anything in SoA. In ToB, both characters can change alignment, and there are some dialogues that check their alignment because of that. Since they also won't leave at high rep in ToB, you should take the helmets off then.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm pretty sure that Korgan can't change his alignment in ToB. Maybe jmerry was thinking of Sarevok? I believe that Viconia will only change her alignment if you romance her too; Sarevok just needs you to constantly take the better path in your dialogues with him.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Good call I say. Korgan is one of the very few instances where turning him good would have made his character less interesting.
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    I don't think it has too much impact on characters in the game, which is sad because it would be cool if it did!