My familiar caught a trap somewhere in Dragon's Eye. It's been damaging it for 1 hp each round ever since.
I am sure it wasn't intended like that.
Reasons, why I can't get rid of the infinite damage, and what I've already tried:
- I play a solo sorcerer, hence I don't have such spells to cure it
- The familiar is Dust Mephit with 2hp regen per round, so it takes damage, regenerates it, repeat
- I can't use temple services on the familiar
- If I rest - the familiar dies, taking a lot of 1hp damages while sleeping
- If I put it in a backpack, the damage ceases, but then starts again, when I release the familiar
I wonder, what can be done here, since it's troublesome, that I have to put it in/out of the backpack each time before the sleep.
I attach a Savegame here.