Skip to content

Hello from Alentejo

I'm a big fan of D&D, MagicTheGathering, Indie games in general and some other ones from big franchises, but Neverwinter Nights will always have a sweet spot in my list.... And because of that, I'm willing to learn AuroraToolSet and build a PW that could cativate new players into D&D :blush: (no easy task, I'm still going throught the Lexicon tutorials, but will let you know once I have a demo added to the vault :) )

Wish you all good rolls.

ArviaStummvonBordwehrronaldo

Comments

• ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Welcome and have fun!
    StummvonBordwehrNecroGalo
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    Hi @NecroGalo
    Will be looking forward to that.
    There are very few servers for the NWN community on consoles and phones/tablet. If you can make your server available for Switch and PS you will be guaranteed a wider audience - the consoles players are yearning for PW.
    NecroGalo
  • NecroGaloNecroGalo Member Posts: 2
    Hey @StummvonBordwehr , thanks for the hint! Since I'm a beginer the plan is now to learn the toolset while building a small PW to play with friends. Some of them are Switch or PS fanatics so I guess it is a good idea to tackle it as soon as possible to avoid portabilities in the future... Do you recommend any documentation or best practices on how to make the server available for those?
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    Welcome to the forum! :)
    NecroGalo
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    Hi @NecroGalo

Good to hear. Some info might be available here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1150654/#Comment_1150654
    But do know that reaching the mentioned requirements is not enough. Beamdog still have to evaluate at that point if integrating is worth the trouble.
    So I’d advice to make the world how you see fit, observe the requirements and see what happens. I will looking forward to your progress.
    NecroGalo