Skip to content

Keep Praying Will Ya!

I've got 4 NPC's praying to an altar with ActionPlayAnimation
I want them to keep praying no matter what. Problem is they stand right up if you click on the NPC breaking the animation.
I checked the no interupt box on all of them, but seems to do no good. Where am I going wrong?

It's one simple line of code...

AssignCommand(OBJECT_SELF, ActionPlayAnimation(ANIMATION_LOOPING_WORSHIP, 1.0, 1000.0));

Comments

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    You need to change their OnConversation event script. You can't just leave it blank, either - you have to actually put a script there. At it's simplest, it could just be an empty script, but if you want to have some conditions where the player can talk to them, it needs to be a little more complicated.
  • ZephiriusZephirius Member Posts: 411
    Ancarion wrote: »
    You need to change their OnConversation event script. You can't just leave it blank, either - you have to actually put a script there. At it's simplest, it could just be an empty script, but if you want to have some conditions where the player can talk to them, it needs to be a little more complicated.

So... how would I script it. I cant seem to figure it out. I'm just winging it. I made a copy of the default OnConversation script so that I can just add to it...
  • TerrorbleTerrorble Member Posts: 169
    I think Ancarion is saying create a script (maybe call it "blank") with nothing in it except this:
    void main()
    {}

Terrorble wrote: »
    I think Ancarion is saying create a script (maybe call it "blank") with nothing in it except this:
    void main()
    {}

OK. Gonna try this. ;)
    Yeah... That didn't work. They still break from their looping worship animation and stand up if I click on them?
    It's working for now. Deleted the OnConversation default script and went with void main(). Thanks for the help. ;)