Skip to content

EET and other mods for an almost new (and confused) player

Comments

• LagoneroLagonero Member Posts: 56
    @Cahir
    Thanks, that's very nice. So I just go ahead and select BG2 EE as my game to mod, simple enough !
  • AntonIIAntonII Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2020
    Caedwyr has a fine selection, even though I have a slightly different taste in tweaks, being a "stick with AD&D rules, keep the armor & weapons restrictions"-kind of guy. What is missing are the GUI tweaks, which you can put right after the EET core component. Here is what I use.

1. lefreut’s enhanced UI (I picked BG2EE skin and all components except 1, 3 and 4)
    2. EEUI Tweaks (documentation and conflicts between modules are mostly collected here) The components I picked were:

i. Mods options
    ii. Hidden Game Options
    iii. Mr2150’s Random PC Generator
    iv. Mr2150’s Scaleable Portrait Picker
    v. Mr2150’s Backup M_BG.lua
    vi. Mr2150’s Update Portraits
    vii. Adul’s Unhide Chargen Options
    viii. Display Max Proficiency
    ix. Adul’s Message Box Resize Button
    x. Lefreut’s Levelup Glow (no Click)
    xi. Lefreut’s 1.3-ish Dialog Box
    xii. Lefreut’s Improved Record Screen
    xiii. Leveling Progress Bar Tweaks
    xiv. Leveling Progress Bar Options
    xv. Lefreut’s Journal (Quests collapsed)
    xvi. Lefreut’s Improved Inventory (With comparison)
    xvii. Lefreut’s Store Screen Tweaks
    xviii. Lefreut’s Inscribed Arcana
    @AntonII

Thanks for the input :smile:
    I was looking at the changes made by that list more in depth, but I don't think I would mind too much about keeping those kind of restrictions too tight, if anything it might be "easier" to play what I intended to play from the start with less restrictions on that par, so I think I'll stick with it.

Yeah I was thinking about adding Leufret's UI, and the other tweaks to the UI also look very nice! Thanks I'll add them in.

I might have read somewhere that the GUI can also be added at the very last to "cover everything", while installing it earlier might make for some inconsistencies. Is it for a specific mod combinations? Thanks for the help!
    @Cahir @Caedwyr
    jpiwc6q9w5ie.png

Sorry for the @ guys, this is my BG1 mods folder, are they correctly extracted and displayed yo be used and recognized by PI?
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Lagonero

This is my mods Download folder. I extracted each mode to a separate folder like on the screen below. PI works flawless with this set up.

ngsukgh.jpg

PI will probably work with your set up too, but I'm not sure.
    Ah thanks, that's even better! It was very chaotic.

I'm currently in the process of extracting all mods , then I'll try to set up the correct order in PI.
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    Lagonero wrote: »
    @Caedwyr
    First thing first, a sincere thank you for the this, I can see this might have taken up a good chunk of your time to put together in a post and comment almost every single entry to explain why it's there and if it's optional/mandatory.

I'm going to read through this more in a bit but from my first read through, it seemed to have everything i wanted to implement and a bit more, which doesnt' hurt. I like the "more options" approach you used for the book club installation, because if everything goes smoothly with the installation, I want to replay the game multiple times without changing the set up too much if possible and this will help with content and replayability for sure.
    So far I have a few questions:

1) Reading the instructions for PI regarding EET installation in the post you linked, ALIEN says to stick with BG2 as the "game" to select while modding, and it just adds that if I have any mods to install before EET, to move them before EET core. Should I still install them separately with BG1 selected for the first section of your list, and when it's done move to BG2 starting with EET, or can i make a single installation list and the software will understand what needs to go where?

2) I noticed you put the mod "Ascension" which seems to modify the story to an extent, should I still include it in my list even though I have neve played BG2 vanilla before?

3) When Project Infinity asks me to select the path for the games, it has both an option to select BG2 EE and BG2 EE for EET: should i enter the same path for both options, or should i disregard one of them?

Again, thanks for the huge help, I'll start downloading the bunch of mods and orgnize them, and maybe install the first couple of mods 1 by 1 to familiriaze with PI , and if I come up with more questions I'll post here :smiley:

1. I didn't end up figuring out how to use Pi reliably, so I'd suggest taking those questions to the Project Infinity thread or asking others. Note that there will likely be some mods on my list that don't play nice with Project Infinity, in which case I'd suggest just skipping those mods that don't get detected. For the second part of your question, in a manual install and probably for Project Infinity if any mods need to be installed to BG1 prior to using EET, then I expect that you'd want to do exactly that. For the BG2 portion of the list, I think you are going to be safe just putting the one mod (SoD Items to BG2) before EET in the Project Infinity list. Note that the author of the mod is hard at work doing a 1.3 update and depending on when you get around to doing the install it could be that the recommendation for ordering will change (it will probably go in the Item & Shop mods section).

2. The vanilla game climax for Throne of Bhaal is a bit lackluster. This is why the lead writer (David Gaider) worked with some of the early modders to create Ascension which was closer to the type of finale he originally envisioned. I used it on my first playthrough and I have no regrets. I've gone back and tried the vanilla Throne of Bhaal and lets just say there's a reason why many people consider it a default mod for their BG2 playthroughs.

3. I'm not the person to ask about Project Infinity as above, so I'll let others field those questions.
    @AntonII

Thanks for the input :smile:
    I was looking at the changes made by that list more in depth, but I don't think I would mind too much about keeping those kind of restrictions too tight, if anything it might be "easier" to play what I intended to play from the start with less restrictions on that par, so I think I'll stick with it.

Yeah I was thinking about adding Leufret's UI, and the other tweaks to the UI also look very nice! Thanks I'll add them in.

I might have read somewhere that the GUI can also be added at the very last to "cover everything", while installing it earlier might make for some inconsistencies. Is it for a specific mod combinations? Thanks for the help!

I'm using Leufret's UI in my own install, but I trimmed it out from the list I gave you because there's some weirdness in item descriptions sometimes and a few other little quirks. However, here's what I have in order for #3 on the BG2 list.
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 4.2
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 4.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Portrait Selectors -> Mr2150's Portrait Picker (Scaleable UI): 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Mr2150's Backup M_BG.lua: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1044 // Mr2150's Update Portraits: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Adul's Unhide Chargen Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Display max proficiency limits: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Simple Centered Dialog: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 3.6

From what I've read it would probably be safe to install these at the very end of the modlist as well. I haven't done extensive experiments with this, but others may be able to chime in.
    edited December 2020
    AntonII wrote: »
    Caedwyr has a fine selection, even though I have a slightly different taste in tweaks, being a "stick with AD&D rules, keep the armor & weapons restrictions"-kind of guy. What is missing are the GUI tweaks, which you can put right after the EET core component. Here is what I use.

I actually use a bunch of rule change mods in my own install, but figured I'd leave them out based on Lagonero's criteria.

Here's my WeiDU-BGEE.log (BG1 installs) and WeiDU.log (BG2 installs)

WeiDU-BGEE.log
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.3
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.3
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
    ~GARRICK_FLIRT/SETUP-GARRICK_FLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Garrick's Infatuation: b20140925
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.2.0
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #4 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1.5 hours (default): v1.2.0
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Make Neera romanceable by women: v1.2.0
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #7 // Make Rasaad romanceable by men: v1.2.0
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 2.0
    ~VERRSZA/VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 5.3
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
    ~K9SHARTEELNPC/SETUP-K9SHARTEELNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Shar-Teel NPC Mod: v1.4
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES/SETUP-BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Add missing movies: v2.2.0
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES/SETUP-BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.2.0
    From this list, I've left out Sirene and Tenya. I think you would be safe installing Sirene, but I had a bit of text weirdness with Tenya so I cut them both to be safe.
    edited December 2020
    Split to a second post:

WeiDU.log attached because it is too long to post

Things I've included are

1. Parts of Oversight (alignment fixes mostly) - I haven't done exhaustive testing of BG2 so far so I don't know if this is worth it until I am more confident that this doesn't cause any problems.
    2. EEex - I use this along with parts of Epic Thieving to modify how the thief skills scale with level.
    3. LEUI & EEUITweaks - see my previous post on this.
    4. Bubb Spell Menu Extended - Another UI tweak to the spell menu.
    5. Bubb Revert Pathfinding Fix - Fixes some issues with the pathfinding. Not a game-breaker and there's still some weird issues at time. I don't think it works with Project Infinity. If you want to use it, put it after #4 on my BG2 list.
    6. A7's Convenient NPCs - Portrait changes for the Beamdog NPCs.
    7. A7's Golem Construction mod - A quest/system mod that lets you build various golems at higher levels. I left it out because it's a fairly large system addition. If you want to include it, slot it in after #41 - Turnabout.
    8. Refinements - I love the HLA modifications and also have the Sword Angel kit installed, however I had to do a lot of manual modifications to get the HLA tables to work as intended (there's some major compatibility issues with how the mod is currently coded) and the Sword Angel kit causes problems with other mods that required more manual fixes. Sadly, until this has been recoded I wouldn't recommend it to others.
    9. ATweaks - Unbiased quest rewards. You can consider using the ATweaks. The mod is old and may have some minor incompatibilities, I think I made some manual changes to fix these but can't remember exactly what I did, so I left it out of my list of recommendations.
    10. EET Tweaks - Cameo NPC appearances. Cosmetic stuff I left out.
    11. Tweaks Anthology - Unnerfed THAC0 Table, altered spell progression tables. These were rule tweaks I like for my game, but based on your feedback I left them out. These follow the #134 Item Upgrade mod in my earlier list.
    12. Epic Thieving - A cool rule system modification to let you pick more locks, find more cool stuff via pickpocket, and do other cool stuff with traps and illusions. Needs EEex. I left it off because you didn't seem super interested in rule changes and this is one. I also made some manual changes to the skill descriptions to reflect the changes made by this mod (and base game systems), so unless you know how the systems work this may not have the smoothest integration by default without the manual changes I made.
    13. Sword Coast Strategems - Include Arcane and Divine Spells from Icewind Dale: EE. I should probably have left these on the list after #134 Item Upgrade. Installed here because of the next mod on my list.
    14. A7's Trial of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate 2. A side adventure with the entire Trials of the Luremaster dungeon areas from Icewind Dale. I haven't played this yet and it is a bit off the beaten path as far as quest mods go. Seems to run fine based on reports by others so feel free to slot it in if you want. Needs to go after the SCS spell additions if you use them.
    15. In Tweaks Anthology I also include a number of other tweaks to things like commoner graphics, breakable items (during iron crisis), XP cap remover, thieving and stealth in heavy armor, spellcasting in heavy armor, limiting shopkeeper identify capabilities, trap cap removal, and some other stuff.
    16. More ATweaks. This is a bunch of additional tweaks that I left out for simplicity sake.
    17. ATweaks revised monsters. These seem to be working fine, but I haven't tested them all so I left them off the list.
    @Caedwyr

1) yeah you did tell me to bring PI related questions to a specific thread, but I was lazy and assumed those questions would have been trivial enough, my mistake of course.
    At this point, I did tinker around with the software and it is indeed a powerful and convenient tool, probably worth learning at some point. At the same time, I figured the time to figure it out without making mistakes for a one click installation compared to a fully manual installation of mods would be comparable, and it also saves me the hassle to figure out how to split a single mod into its different components at different points in the installations. So I'll just watch a show or read a movie on the side and bear with it ?

2) regarding Ascension, knowing that an original developer prefers that ending to the vanilla one, on top of the great feedback from the players, dissolves any doubts, thanks for including it in the list.

3) hopefully won't be an issue anymore :)

Since I'm embarking into a full manual installation, I think it might be wise to postpone the GUI modifications until I make the core mods work, since I could install it as last.

I'll update on how the installation goes :)
    @Caedwyr
    Alright I'll have to take a deeper look at those other options, but other than the SCS inclusion of IWD spells and the dungeon Trial of the Luremaster (which I might include) the rest look interesting but also seem like they would bring it to a "too much" state, at list for now.

Still big thanks because I feel like I'm not missing out on options, which is usually something that bothers me when I start to mod a new game with such a big pool of mods: the fear of having missed a very cool and awesome quest addition that is now too late to implement, and at this point not worth reinstalling everything (especially manually).

I'll update this thread as I go along with the manual installation if I encounter some strange situations or , ideally, if everything goes smoothly and the game doesn't break :)
    Post here if you get any errors during installation. Some are harmless, while others are not.
    One other note, White NPC is now EET compatible, so I'd slot him in somewhere near the start of the mod NPCs if you plan on installing the mod. It doesn't need to be installed on BG1 before installing EET anymore.
    As for PI I didn't don't remember encounrting a mod that PI would not detect. But my list is not as extensive as @Caedwyr's. I think you safely use 99% of mods with PI.
    @Caedwyr

Thanks will do! And yeah I'll replace the one I download before with the EET compatible one for simplicity, thanks for the heads-up.

@Cahir

Yeah I was looking at the software earlier and it seemed like all mods were recognised, so that's good. I think I'll still do it manually this time, it also gives me a chance to learn about weidu and how the process works so that in the future I'll be able to implement an installation with PI more easily. I'm finding myself a bit mentally lazy these days , but I'm sure I'll get around to use PI eventually.
    @Lagonero

You will have to be extremely focused and careful while doing manual installation with this amount of mods. Each mistake may result in starting from scratch, which you will find VERY annoying. PI allows you to shorten this process immensely. But, on the other hand, I sympathize with an idea of learning by repeating ;)

One word of advice - if you happen to uninstall some mods, remember to uninstall them in the reverse installation order (so the last mod installed is uninstalled first and so on). A rule of thumb is to not uninstall a mod that is in the middle of an installation order, even if you are 100% sure that this is the only mod that is causing you trouble. You need to uninstall all mods that are lower in the installation order, starting from the last one installed, up to the one you really want to uninstall. This is how WeiDU works.
    @Cahir

Yeah you might be right, I will have to stay extremely focused over a long period of time ?
    At the same time, launching an installation with PI as discovering one hour or two later than it doesn't work, I'm not fond of that idea ahahah

I'm going to start soon and see if I can manage this, thanks for the heads-up regarding uninstalling in reverse order, might come in handy. Hopefully I won't need to dig down the installation process too much, and I'm also going to mod a copy of the clean installations of the games , so that if I mess up too much, I don't have to reinstall so that's something at least.
    @Lagonero

Let me explain shortly how I use PI.

1. First you need to prepare an installation order list. I use a simple .txt file for that (see attached example of my PI order list).
    2. Copy the content of .txt file in this area and set "Start-Installation"
    toxbgQE.jpg

3. Wait for an installation to finish. You may check from time to time if there is no error during installation.
    4. If I happen to encounter an installation error, I use "Verify game" option in Beamdog Installer to restore the game to default state.
    2ymNdpb.jpg

5. I change the installation order to remedy the error (or update the mod in downloads folder if this will fix an issue).

6. Repeat step 2.

All of this will save you a LOT of time. The most time-consuming part would be to prepare the txt file.
    @Cahir

Mmh that does look kind of streamlined for sure! Do you make the txt by hand? Or is there a simpler way to produce it? I think my approach was going to order each order and their modules in the left side of the window and that would have spawned the txt, correct me if I'm wrong. I was also hesitant because I will need to split some mods installations at different times and I wasn't really sure on how to do it using txt, I saw the example on the forum and I suppose I might try it and see how it goes. Would you recommend splitting the installation process in smaller bits? Say for example, first I install all the Bg1 mods, then EET, then quest Mods, and so on, with each Cathegory a separate installation? That seems more manageable but I'm not sure if it's feasible or even recommended.
    Thanks a lot for the help tho, this might end up saving me tons of time.
    @Lagonero

1. I did the txt list by hand, yes. Also, it's important to have a proper mod component name in that file. You can check the correct name by selecting components you want on the left side of the screen (Install order pane) and then select "Set-InstallationSequence" on the right pane. This will produce a proper name that needs to be put in .txt file. See screen below:
    JXoOwsS.jpg

2. You can split the installation order of one mod simply by putting some components in one place and others in a different place of the txt file. Check Faiths & Powers example on the screen below:
    dB8etg7.jpg

3. Personally I don't split installation to smaller bits, that would require repeating the same process a couple of times. I only split it twice, just because I need to install SoD to BG2 Item Upgrade and Awesome Soundets on BG2EE prior to the whole list. So I basically go through the process twice.
    @Cahir
    Ah I see, that seem manageable, I'll start working on it right away!
    So I just select a mod and its components, use "set installation sequence", and then copy paste that into the txt file in the order Caedwyr very gently posted. Hopefully all goes smoothly.
    @Cahir
    Ah I see, that seem manageable, I'll start working on it right away!
    So I just select a mod and its components, use "set installation sequence", and then copy paste that into the txt file in the order Caedwyr very gently posted. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

Yep, sounds about right.

You can select all components on the left pane to produce all component names at once, then paste them all to .txt file and then sort them by hand directly in the file, following @Caedwyr's guidance. I do all the manual editing in excel file and copy the final result to .txt file. It's easier for me to do it that way.
    edited December 2020
    @Cahir Yeah that sounds even easier, I'm currently using notepad ++ and it looks to be going smoothly enough so far. I have one doubt tho: Do I install everything to BG2:EE? or do I install the first bunch of mods before EET (And even before Sod items to BG2) into BG1?

To be even more clear: on the top left of PI, do i always select BG2 : EE even for the mods that @Caedwyr mentioned should go into BG1?
    @Cahir Yeah that sounds even easier, I'm currently using notepad ++ and it looks to be going smoothly enough so far. I have one doubt tho: Do I install everything to BG2:EE? or do I install the first bunch of mods before EET (And even before Sod items to BG2) into BG1?

To be even more clear: on the top left of PI, do i always select BG2 : EE even for the mods that @Caedwyr mentioned should go into BG1?

Yes, you install everything to BG2EE. You just need to remember to put all mods that are w/o native EET compatibility before EET in the .txt file (@Caedwyr listed them all). PI is smart enough to install them on BGEE and then install EET and all mods that come after on BG2EE.
    Cahir wrote: »

Yes, you install everything to BG2EE. You just need to remember to put all mods that are w/o native EET compatibility before EET in the .txt file (@Caedwyr listed them all). PI is smart enough to install them on BGEE and then install EET and all mods that come after on BG2EE.

Perfect, thank you so much! I'll work on it ☺️
    The one thing I'd suggest doing, is if you run into problems with mods once you have them installed (typos, bugs, things not working as they should), try posting about them in their various home threads either here or at places like Gibberlings 3. Just from going through the whole process of getting all the mods in my list installed and working I was able to provide a bunch of feedback that got some bug fixes made and the quality of the mods improved. And even if that doesn't happen, documenting possible issues will help other people in the future.
    @Caedwyr

Yeah I will do that to the best of my understanding, if I can give something back, I'll make sure I do.
  • AntonIIAntonII Member Posts: 31
    you probably want your favourite Charname portrait pack installed before you install a portrait picker from EEUI, by the way. My current weidu.log (BG2 mods only, the ones I installed on BG1 before the merge are not in there) is this:
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v1.0.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #100 // FThief1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #110 // FThief2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #120 // F_Barb: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #130 // F_Bard: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #140 // F_Drow: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #150 // F_Fgt01: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #160 // F_Fgt02: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #170 // F_Fgt03: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #180 // F_Fgt04: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #190 // F_Fgt05: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #200 // F_HOrc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #210 // F_HoW1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #220 // F_HoW2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #230 // F_HoW3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #240 // F_Mage1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #250 // F_Mage2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #260 // F_Mage3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #270 // F_Mage4: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #280 // F_Mage5: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #290 // F_Monk1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #300 // F_Sorc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #310 // MThief1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #320 // MThief2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #330 // M_Barb: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #340 // M_Bard: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #350 // M_Drow: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #360 // M_Fgt01: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #370 // M_Fgt02: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #380 // M_Fgt03: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #390 // M_Fgt04: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #400 // M_Fgt05: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #410 // M_HOrc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #420 // M_HoW1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #430 // M_HoW2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #440 // M_HoW3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #450 // M_Mage1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #460 // M_Mage2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #470 // M_Mage3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #480 // M_Mage4: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #490 // M_Mage5: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #500 // M_Monk1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2\SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #510 // M_Sorc1: 1.01
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 4.2
    ~LEUI\LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 4.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Mr2150's Random PC Generator: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Portrait Selectors -> Mr2150's Portrait Picker (Scaleable UI): 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Mr2150's Backup M_BG.lua: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1044 // Mr2150's Update Portraits: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Adul's Unhide Chargen Options: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Display max proficiency limits: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.6
    ~EEUITWEAKS\EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 3.6
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.1.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.1.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.1.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.1.0
    ~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.1.0
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v22
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v22
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Main Component: Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text! (Required) -> Descriptive Version [Adult content] and Show/Install all Components with Warnings.: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 5.0
    ~BG1RE\SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 5.0
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
    ~AC_QUEST\AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 3.0
    ~THALAN\THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 6
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 6
    ~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~JANQUEST\SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~SELLSWORDS\SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v8
    ~INNERSHADE\SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
    ~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.8
    ~EILISTRAEE\SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.7
    ~ISNF\ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.8
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v14.1
    ~D0IM10\D0IM10.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ding0 Iron Modder 10 - The Oldest Trick In The Book: v1.1
    ~IM10KULYOK\IM10KULYOK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iron Modder 10, Kulyok's entry: v1.1
    ~KELSEY\KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
    ~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16
    ~SIRINESCALL\SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse area: v16
    ~ASSASSINATIONS\ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v16
    ~FADINGPROMISES\SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v8
    ~REUNION\REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_6
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_6
    ~SOUTHERNEDGE\SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 3.10
    ~TANGLEDISLE\TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
    ~FISHINGFORTROUBLE\FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Files: Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: 3.2.5
    ~OOZE\OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
    ~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE\SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
    ~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE\SETUP-A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 2.1
    ~BRANWEN\BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v5
    ~CORAN\CORAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~CORAN\CORAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Delete old Coran from the Forest of Tethyr (RECOMMENDED): v7
    ~GAVIN\GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
    ~GAVIN\GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
    ~GAVIN\GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
    ~GAVIN\GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
    ~GAVIN_BG2\SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: 23
    ~KIVAN\SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
    ~TIAX\TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v6
    ~WILLOWISP\WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.6
    ~WILLOWISP\WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.6
    ~WILLOWISP\WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.6
    ~XAN\XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v19
    ~XAN\XAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Xan's Alternate Voice by Joey Bracken: v19
    ~YESLICKNPC\YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v5.0
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
    ~AJANTISBG2\AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #3 // Installation of adult romance content: 20
    ~TYRISFLARE\SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v9
    ~ANGELO\SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v8
    ~ANGELO\SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #2 // Angelo's alternative portraits -> Angelo's alternative portrait by Amaurea: v8
    ~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: 3.5
    ~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: 3.5
    ~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: 3.5
    ~AJANTISBG1\SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 15
    ~AJANTISBG1\SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install the unique BG:EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 15
    ~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Chatty Imoen: Imoen Portrait Replacements -> Give Imoen her SoD Portrait: v1.3
    ~NPC_TWEAK\NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v6
    ~ALCHEMY\ALCHEMY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jan's Alchemy: v8.1.0
    ~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
    ~DEARNISE\DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v17
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v17
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.7
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.7
    ~KORGANFRIENDSHIP\KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
    ~MINSCFRIENDSHIP\MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.2
    ~MAZZY\MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
    ~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP\HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
    ~VICONIA\VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
    ~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP\VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.4
    ~NPCKIT\NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions: v5
    ~NPCKIT\NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v5
    ~NPCKIT\NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Change Korgan's Kit to Battlerager: v5
    ~NPCKIT\NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Give Nalia Adventurer Kit: v5
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS\SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.1
    ~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS\SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> Vanilla NPCs only: 3.1
    ~CROSSMODBG2\SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v19
    ~CROSSMODBG2\SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v19
    ~CROSSMODBG2\SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v19
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install new spells -> Only add spells if not present from other mods: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit: 8.1
    ~DIVINE_REMIX\SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia: 8.1
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v10
    ~SONG_AND_SILENCE\SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v10
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.53
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v9
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v4
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skip Korlasz's Dungeon: v4
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v4
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2012 // Additional XP CAP for BG1 -> 500,000: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2022 // Additional XP CAP for SoD -> 500,000: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2032 // Additional XP CAP for SoA -> 8,000,000: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Familiar death consequences -> Constitution loss & blocked summoning for 1 week: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Import party items to SoA: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Replace classic BG1 movies with BG:EE ones -> Replace movies: 1.12
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 6
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 6
    ~IWDIFICATION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 6
    ~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP\SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v10.2.5
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Main -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Followers -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #3500 // BG1NPC -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #7500 // Eilistraee's Song -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #8500 // Innershade -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #9500 // I Shall Never Forget -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #10500 // Rogue Rebalancing -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #11500 // Sellswords -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #14500 // Finch -> Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #15500 // Gavin -> Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #18000 // Valerie: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #19500 // The White Queen -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #22000 // Siege of Dragonspear -> Vanilla: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #23500 // Tortured Souls -> Lore Alternative: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #80300 // Standardized Edwin -> BG2 Edwin: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #81200 // Standardized Iomen -> SoD Iomen: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #82300 // Standardized Jaheira -> BG2 Jaheira: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #83000 // Standardized Minsc -> BG1 Minsc: 0.71
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD\THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #84200 // Standardized Viconia -> SoD Viconia: 0.71
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation

It seems to work alright, even though I did encounter some minor bugs and conflicts. (You can't summon several mod NPCs in TOB when using EET, BG2 version of Kivan can't use his special bow if the NPC project is installed, etc - minor stuff, really).
    @AntonII
    I see, thanks for the headsup, will likely save me a lot of head scratching soon...

Do I actually use a mod to install custom potraits? I remember being able to select images from packs and placing them into a potrait folde in the games directory. Since I will likely handpick just a few anyway.