Zaram Maldovar's Only Day of Christmas Board 4: Infinite Christmas

ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
Murray Chrimdas!

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Fröhliche Weihnachten!
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    Merry Christmas! <3
    Hope the Belsnickel was good to you all today. If not you know what you did! :) Be a better boy or girl this year.
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    Oh my god I am so mad! I typed out a thing about the Belsnickle and Krampus twice now. Once I hit the wrong thing when I went to look up the Krampuslauf in Oberndorf, then I was about to post comment and my iPad died. Grr!! Anyway, just a more aggressive helper of St Nicholas in punishing bad children, though not as bas as the Krampus. My nephew was always scared he would be switched when I took them to see him as a child. Can some Deutschlander explain why he is called the Christmas Woman? It is always a man, even the ones I saw in Baden-Wurttemberg. Just curious.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Been drinking bourbon after a huge ham dinner and watching my playlist of messed up xmas episodes. I had forgotten Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell did a Krampus episode where Satan wants to bring back Krampus and it turns out he's a tired senile old monster.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    It's December 26th in my neck of the woods now, has been for a while and normally I ignore these threads after December 25th but this has been a rough year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uJeyEV6ifE

As per usual, the yearly posting of this scene from the Garfield Christmas Special. Don't forget those we've lost this Christmas season.