Hi everyone. For my next playthrough I'm gonna try an almost entire nature team. Jaheira, Minsc, Valygar, and Cernd. The one exception will be my rogue spot as I'll take either Jan or Yoshimo(who will definately come with me to the Underdark) until I pick up Imoen. I have questions though.
1. I was thinking my character should go Cleric/Ranger or Ranger dueled to Cleric. Maybe a Berserker dueled to Druid? That's a lot of Druids. Not sure which direction I should go.
2. Is there a time limit to do Valygar's quest? I'm assuming there is for Cernd as his seems more dire, but I wanted to head to the Underdark before the Planar Sphere. My plan was to get to the Underdark as quickly as possible whille still grabbing all my companions.
3. With only one mage and possibly no cleric, will this be a problem with SCS Tactical? I was distracted by another game and didn't get very far on my last SCS attempt, so essentially this will be my first time trying it.
4. If I head to the Underdark as quickly as possible, will I be able to handle it?
5. If I can handle it, will it negatively impact NPC side quests and a romance with Jaheira?
Thanks a bunch for any help.