Skip to content

Classic GUI for BG:EE

Gard_StureGard_Sture Member Posts: 14
I really like the old GUI design in the original Baldur's Gate, it's so nostalgic. Is there a mod that changes the GUI in BG:EE to the original stone GUI of the classic game?
I have read somewhere that there were such a mod, I even found a link to Spellhold Studios, but it didn't work... Can anyone help me out? :smile:

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    someone was working on it here in the forums, and it was looking real nice like and then... they got banned, so hard to say if anything is going to come out of that
  • Gard_StureGard_Sture Member Posts: 14
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    someone was working on it here in the forums, and it was looking real nice like and then... they got banned, so hard to say if anything is going to come out of that
    Were they banned for making that mod? Seems way to harsh.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Gard_Sture wrote: »

im going to go with no on that one, although i dont know why they were, it was probably a dispute with the moderators here on the forum
  • Gard_StureGard_Sture Member Posts: 14
    Gard_Sture wrote: »

im going to go with no on that one, although i dont know why they were, it was probably a dispute with the moderators here on the forum

I see, thanks for replying! I’m crossing my fingers for such a mod to be made someday