Skip to content

Most NPC Project talkative characters??

etxxuetxxu Member Posts: 15
Hi!!

Im going to start a LoB BG1 and im using NPC Prjoect to get companion banters.

I would like to ask which companions are the most talkative with NPC Project to play. Minsc, Dynaheir, Jaheira, Khalid and Neera are not an option because i have used them too much.

I dont care about weak parties if they are talkative!!

Thank you all!!

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 501
    Hi, Kivan and Coran have many banters.

Branwen have many talks if you romance here.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 522
    Check out a similar discussion here.

Personally, my NPC Project gems are Imoen, Xan and Garrick. Jaheira and Khalid are adorable. You should also try Garrick, Eldoth and Skie together at least for a short time.
  • xiaoleiwenxiaoleiwen Member Posts: 186
    edited February 2021
    If you want to know about interjections, and don't care about "spoilers" of the amount of interjections that each NPC may have, there is a file (excel format) for modders stating this at the readme webpage. Some have a lot but some very few. Xan, Garrick, Kivan, Coran are examples who talk a lot.

As for banter, I brought Xan to talk to everyone this time, averagely he will talk to each of them around 1-3 times.

Post edited by xiaoleiwen on
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited February 2021
    some have more then others. imoen has alot early mid game but then stops near end game as her writer left the project,

the canon party in general have alot.

the characters that include romances have a ton so branwen , xan, coran, ajantis, dynaheir , and shar-Teel.

the one that i know who is lacking in content is kagain.
    Post edited by megamike15 on
  • BalladBallad Member Posts: 205
    I would also be interested in finding out more about ideal BG1NPC project combos. Is there a complete index of all dialogue options in the mod somewhere on the internet? I tried googling for it some years ago but couldn't come up with anything.