Skip to content

WINGS FOR ALL!!

DTHWSHDTHWSH Member Posts: 6
I was just hoping that someone can mod the item "WINGS01" to allow all races instead of just elves and send it to me please? I want it for BGEE and BG2EE if possible to put on a monk. Im guessing its a file i can just put in my override file? I dont have a computer and its way to hard to edit it myself. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I dont post much anywhere. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    It's quite impossible to be done easily because it needs to redraw most all sprite files...
  • DTHWSHDTHWSH Member Posts: 6
    I know it already exists for elves but not other races and also doesn't work for the thief avatar. I was hoping it could just be edited with allowing all races and then it might look a bit off sometimes but I would still love to try it. It is possible to do that?
    I also know how to change my sprite with the console as I had to do it for my elf thief, I had to change the avatar to elf fighter to have the wings show. I only need the WINGS01 item changed to usable by all races and I can work with it from there I think.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Have you tried Lisas Clothes Horse HotU Padded? I know that there are both wings and tails in there, I just don't know if they work for all races. Note, this is a builder resource not a players.

TR
    Im looking for BGEE and BG2EE, I believe the mod u mentioned is for NWN?
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    That's the trouble with threads not being labled for the game they're intended for. I'm not meaning the title you gave it. Instead even the address of the thread doesn't say which engine you're talking about.

Anyway, sorry about that.

TR
    I edited files long ago with the original bg. Isn't it as easy as extract item - edit item - save item- put item in override? I just don't have a computer anymore. Should this post be In another place to be done?