Skip to content

The Player Resource Consortium is exclusively on EE!

It's taken us a little while, but the PRC is now exclusively on NWN EE! We're in the process of converting many of our classes over to taking advantage of all the new EE features, while also finishing up Magic of Incarnum and Weapons of Legacy with the next few releases.

Our most recent release to go along with the conversion to NWN EE is PRC 4.0:

The Nine Swords have cut their way into NWN!

That's right, we have nineteen new Weapons of Legacy for you, including all of the Nine Swords from Tome of Battle! We've continued to expand on Magic of Incarnum with the Necrocarnate, Incandescent Champion, eight new feats and seven new melds. We've also brought the Sharakim, Underfolk, Extaminaar, Skulk, Doppelganger, and Mongrelfolk races, a number of feats and spells, and a whole host of quality of life improvements.

Enjoy!

4.0 Full Changelist:
http://nwnprc.com/index.php?topic=13346.0

3.9 Full Changelist:
http://nwnprc.com/index.php?topic=13320.0

The PRC is the largest ever custom content release for Neverwinter Nights, with over 235 classes, 1500 feats, 1500 spells, 130 races, Psionics, the Tome of Battle, Magic of Incarnum, Weapons of Legacy, Truenaming, Shadowcasting, Invocations, Templates, Epic Spellcasting, Crafting and so much more, all taken directly from official Dungeons and Dragons material published by Wizards of the Coast.

Comments

• PhytePhyte Member Posts: 7
    Well met.

Sounds truly amazing. As happenstance would have it I have the book beside me right now. Was well worth a thumb through, now will go through it page by page knowing it will soon be an in-game reality. Look forward to playing with these.
  • StratovariusStratovarius Member Posts: 30
    I hope you enioy! It's been interesting taking a system very much designed for a tabletop environment that is not real time and trying to design the UI so it's rules accurate but also usable in a real time setting. Based on the response so far, it's been a success!
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Omg omg omg! The PRC was one of the best mods back in the day. All those classes... Plus all those spells!
  • Ɲ????Ʀ????Ɲ????Ʀ???? Member Posts: 29
    Thanks for continuing this. The sheer amount of, in some cases mind-numbing, work and thought that went into the .2das\scripts is insane and inspiring. Not sure how your keeping track of it all. I mean I don't find data entry at all stimulating but the possibility of the end result is quite exciting ;).
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for continuing this. The sheer amount of, in some cases mind-numbing, work and thought that went into the .2das\scripts is insane and inspiring. Not sure how your keeping track of it all. I mean I don't find data entry at all stimulating but the possibility of the end result is quite exciting ;).

Just wanted to complaint your name @Ɲ????Ʀ???? I love it!
  • StratovariusStratovarius Member Posts: 30

I will have been doing this on and off for eighteen years in December. At this point, I can probably code the rest of Binding/Pact Magic in my sleep.

Mostly though, I just remember where everything is and have a good search feature for when I don't.