Skip to content

I forgot the hireling quest items...

I completed the first chapter of the Official Campaign and moved onto the finale, but then I realized that I forgot to fulfill the hireling quests with the hirelings at the Trade of Blades. Can I still receive them when I get to the second chapter? Are the hirelings able to level up like they should have in the first chapter? Any insight is appreciated!!

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm afraid you're out of luck. Basically with the OC, the reward item you receive from the henchman in the previous chapter is the item that triggers the next step of the henchman quest in the subsequent chapter. So if you missed completing their personal quests in a prior chapter, that's basically it for them going forward.

You should be able to talk to your henchman and get them to level up. Note that they will always remain one level below you, so if your levels are comparable, you won't get the dialogue option to get them to level up.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Thanks for the heads up, Zaxares!! I guess I will have to play the first chapter over again. It's not tremendously tedious, so its not a huge deal. Thanks again!
  • CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    Damn I forgot to finish those once, I didn't forget again.
    That sucks a bit but chapter 1 isn't too hard to rush and most of the items are along the main quest.