Skip to content

White Screen

When I start the game I get a white screen and a mousepointer and i can klick on buttons, but I cant see anything. When I tap to my desktop and back into the game the screen is black but nothing changed.
I have sound, but I cant see anything. No buttons, just the pointer of the mouse...

Comments

• CelestaCelesta Member Posts: 3
    I've got the same problem ... I sent an email about the white screen to beamdog support team 11 hours ago, & still haven't heard back from them.
  • hairynosehairynose Member Posts: 6
    I have the same issue, kind of. At start screen top half is completely white, bottom is normal.
    When i select play the screen goes white completely...
  • zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    This is what worked for me:

1. Run the game. At the white screen, do Alt+Enter to switch from full screen to windowed.
    2. Close the game.
    3. Open the game again. It should open in Windowed mode. If it looks like you're in, you can hit Alt+Enter to switch to full-screen and play your heart out.
    4. BEFORE QUITTING THE GAME, switch back to windowed mode, so it will start up in windowed mode again.

If this doesn't work, either post your specs here, or email support@beamdog.com.
    Thx, does something but does not fix it.
    Starting the game then alt tabbing makes the entire screen flicker, i can see the buttons and options for the top part as well. Clicking play then makes 3/4 of the screen black with the top right part a rectangle white.... This is pretty strange. Messing with the aa settings in the driver give slightly different black and white results..

I7 2600
    GTX 570 (tried with latest beta and latest whql)
    FYI, playing on the same machine using another user account and no issues...
    Must be something somewhere in the account, no clue what...
  • Engel82Engel82 Member Posts: 6
    Just happened to me after the last "update" Worked fine yesterday. GOD.DAMN.IT.