Skip to content

Weapons not displaying correctly

jmanreisjmanreis Member Posts: 39
edited November 2012 in Not An Issue
Some items are not displaying correctly. They were purchased at the Candlekeep inn.

Morning Star appears as a Mace
Club appears as a brown Mace
Post edited by Tanthalas on

Comments

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    I'm not seeing this... can I see a screenshot?
    @jmanreis Has the problem stopped?
  • jmanreisjmanreis Member Posts: 39
    No, it is when you leave the inn and you are viewing it in main game screen, not the paperdoll.
    @Coriander - If you provide instructions on how to get a screenshot and post it then I can get it to you.
    If you press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, you should get a screenshot in Documents/Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition/ScrnShot. Then you can upload when you post. image
    I have the screenshots but how do you post them here?

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @jmanreis, @Coriander

When you make a post you should see a "Attach a file" text beneth the posting box.

But I think BG2 characters models diplay clubs and morning stars as maces.
    @Tanthalas Hmm, you're right. I thought clubs had their own but it's just flails.
    edited November 2012
    @Coriander, @Tanthalas - Perhaps, but Imoen is now shooting bullets out of her bow as well. Something must be bugged. There is no attach file text anywhere but I am going to try it on another computer of mine.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    jmanreis said:

@Coriander, @Tanthalas - Perhaps, but Imoen is now shooting bullets out of her bow as well. Something must be bugged. There is no attach file text anywhere but I am going to try it on another computer of mine.

I've seen the same... but after pausing I noticed it was just the fletching part of the arrow, not a bullet.
    So you have a bow and arrows equipped and it look like you are shooting bullets, or you have equipped a bow and bullets and that works?
    Ankheg seems to be correct.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    edited November 2012
    Simple arrow/bow. There was NO problem with that just the animation was a bit confusing. Sorry I wasn't clear.