Skip to content

Alestorm LOTR (pvp moba) is BACK!!

LoonachiLoonachi Member Posts: 2
For anyone that played NWN (probably most of you) online using the Gamespy hosted servers, the pvp moba mod Alestorm is back!
1c9xa5s4x8tc.png

Hopefully this post will reach those old school players (and new ones!) that used to play this mod, so that they may relive those nostalgic days again.

I have made a brand new discord, for those who might be interested in playing! https://discord.gg/Zg6zeaUmzG

*__NOW WHAT IS ALESTORM?__*

Alestorm is a pvp moba style mod, having 2 teams duke it out and killing each other's "boss". If the boss dies, game is over.

Gradually, you gain gold and xp (amount may vary on which class you take) passively, as well as gaining gold and xp actively by killing the Defenders (which scale up in tier/difficulty the more you progress toward the enemies' boss), mobs and players.

Unlike other moba's, there is **no leave penalty** here. You can always relog with any character you like or later, whenever you like.

As long as the match is going on, so will the level progress be equalized for someone who (for example) joined in 20 minutes after the match begun. Like that, the levels are equal (might be a difference of 1 level) at any time.

Example: You can start an early match with a lvl 4 character, level up to level 15, be bored, relog with a different character and instantly be level 15 again.

**The matches can only end in 2 ways: **

1) If one of the team's bosses is slain.

2) If the server is empty.

Then it'll reset back to the starting level of 4.

*In case you join the server, you can read the journal to be fully informed of the mod!*

icp325fw2a6f.png
yb011uicdl4y.png

Post edited by Loonachi on

Comments

• LoonachiLoonachi Member Posts: 2
    Bump? If that's allowed? :)

Thing is: after, apparently, 2 years: I'm giving this resurrection another go! Discord updated AND I have full server hosting control of Alestorm!