Skip to content

CDTWEAKS not working properly

BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
Hello everyone,

DL the latest Tweaks Anthology (CDTweaks) and ran it for my BG2 game. I'm using the latest patch, not the Beta you can get early. Some of the tweaks aren't working.
  • Change Jaheria's alignment to NG (did not change her alignment, still TN)
  • Happy Patch No Complaints about Reputation (evil is not complaining but neutrals are complaining now I'm getting really popular)
  • Store Item Prices Don't Depreciate (they depreciate like normal)

I've reinstalled it several times to no avail.

Other mods:
More Styles for Mages
Disable Stoneskin Color
Convenient EE NPCs
Soundsets V2

Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    edited March 2021
    My CDTweaks v9 with the Happy Patch does work for me with BG2EE.

EDIT: If for some odd reason your download is corrupted, here is my file. Just remove the .txt to use the file.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Necromanx2 wrote: »
    My CDTweaks v9 with the Happy Patch does work for me with BG2EE.

EDIT: If for some odd reason your download is corrupted, here is my file. Just remove the .txt to use the file.

Question: Does the Happy Patch prevent them from saying anything when Reputation changes? For example Jaheria says something about, "we need to preserve the balance" if you get too popular. Or does it only prevent them from starting conversations complaining about reputation? Maybe that's my misunderstanding.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    There are options. One option is that they never leave the party, BUT will complain about reputation. Another option is no complaining and no leaving. So depending on what you select, they could still complain.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Necromanx2 wrote: »
    There are options. One option is that they never leave the party, BUT will complain about reputation. Another option is no complaining and no leaving. So depending on what you select, they could still complain.

OK well I chose no complain and no leave but the Neutral aligned characters, and only those, are still complaining about me being too popular. The evil characters are not complaining. I think it's an oversight.