Skip to content

Anphillia Continuum - PvP, Action Rp, Server with improved class system.

Wall3tWall3t Member Posts: 90
Anphillia continuun is a server that has its roots from Genesis from back in 2009 (?) i think. it closed its doors in 2013 and sat for years without a host until today.

So what is Anphillia Continuum?
Anphillia is a RP/Action Server that is heavy on Faction vs Faction pvp and team play. The island of Anphillia is separated into Cleaven ("Good"), Axfell ("Evil") and Ranzington, the ONLY city on the island. It is neutral territory and is only populated by NPC's but is a hub for commerce, and adventure.

There is an improved ATS Crafting system available with resources scattered around the island and in dungeons. Changes were done to vanilla classes, such as alterations to familiars, Class feats, and spells.

There are mini quests available via Fort Commanders to get you started. A banking system, Relevellers, persistent chests geared to your login, among other things.

What is required to play?
CEP 2.4 + (meaning anything above 2.4 is compatible with this game!) and overrides which you can find on our website.

Interested in playing but want to learn abit more?
Anphillia Continuum has a forum where you can learn more about what changes are done
https://anphilliacont.forumotion.com/

Of course if you have any questions you're welcome to ask me here and i shall answer them as best i can!