Skip to content

UI Mod For Spells?

I am sure this has been asked before, but is there any mod that changes the way spells are organised in NWN:EE (Mac version from GOG, if it means anything)? If I want to cast a spell, I need to navigate quite a few menus...reach the spells menu, then select the spell level and finally the spell. And there are obviously not enough hotkey slots for all the spells and setting them up in that way is a pain in the back. So, is there an option or a mod that makes them BG-like, where I have just one menu with all the memorised spells in it, so I can just click on a spell and cast it?

Comments

• 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 367
    The entire UI could do with a redesign.

It looks dated, the dialogue window is weird tucked away in the corner and spellcasting has much more efficient solutions available. Screens are much bigger today and resolutions are higher. You could fit a dedicated spellcasting button next to the hotbar that would open separate prepared spells interface.

The UI was talked about as something the devs would like to do.. but that was 2-3 years ago and who knows what's on the table anymore.