Skip to content

Crash on save in Selendi 1 module

CakerCaker Member Posts: 11
I have a problem with Selendi: A Call for Heroes module (part 1). This is ancient module, but it appeared to work at the beginning, so I've decided to try it. Pretty soon I felt that the saving process is becoming slow and ponderous, although at first this did not really bother me. Then the game began to crash on save, more and more often (it is very unpleasant to replay the same area three times, because the save was screwed up near the end of it).

I've checked the size of savegames. The problems started when it exceeded 60 MB. When it exceeded 63 MB, it became almost impossible to write a save, 99.9% of the time a crash occurs and the save file corrupts.

At the same time, my character can wander for days from location to location - if I do not try to save game, everything is fine for very long term.

I have a pretty old Xiaomi phone. Android version is 6.0.1 and won't update anymore. Therefore, the NWN version (78.8186) has not been updated for about a year by now (new updates require more recent OS). Free memory on device is about 4 GB. Graphics settings are low, many options are disabled.

I have multiple crash logs.

So the questions are:
- Is it possible to somehow overcome the problem, or is the end and I need to quit the module?
- Is it possible to somehow analyze the crash logs in order to understand what the problem is exactly?