Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Real movies as intro movies and in-between sequences ?

nightlessdreamsnightlessdreams Member Posts: 4
If there ever will be another edition of Baldurs Gate, do you think it could have movies with real people in costumes for all the in-between movies, intro and extro movies ?

There so many beautiful people with costumes, this shouldn't be difficult. In the Pen & Paper RPG-"scene" there used to be people, who made ( Fantasy ) Live-Action-Roleplaying.

Even a group of dedicated people ( fans ) could do it !

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,291
    edited May 4
    I prefer anonymised npcs and protagonists because then I can fill in my own canon.
    I like bg movies in the sense that they are about the world and not about the party or joinable npcs.

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,029
    As I understand it, Beamdog won't be putting further resources into the Baldur's Gate franchise apart from occasional bugfixes. But Larian's BG3 will feature a great deal of motion-capture acting, which isn't quite what you're asking for but might still be something you'd appreciate.