Skip to content

Aurora's Shoes and Boots for EE

snow365snow365 Member Posts: 1
Can anyone tell me if this has an EE compatible version yet? I can only find the non-compatible version.
Ta in advance.

Comments

• IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    A full version has been in the works for a while, but isn't possible until Infinity Animations updates for EE first. In the meantime, @Austin87 has updated most of the mod's content for EE though: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/57106-bgee2/page-3
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,355
    I always had this mod in my BWS. Never got it to work - the vendor in the promenade always said to come back later. What did the mod do and what did I miss?
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Strange, it always worked for me on BGT. It's really mostly a flavour mod - she's a vendor of fashion items, after all. She's got tons of insightful comments on your companions, and some of the items are really quite fun to use. It's all very well-written too. Never tried to take her along as a party member for ToB, but I think that was more of a gimmick anyway.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,355
    thanks @Isewein
    I was always greedy with mods in a BWS. Something always went south in the installation, and somehow Aurora was always broken. But since it was a full installere of all mods possible, it was bound to happen - and there was plenty of other vendors, so I was good