Skip to content

I dont want any propmts (IWDEE)

ZandosZandos Member Posts: 12
oonqouw0v99a.png
bcz6ahbh21oy.png

The option from menu to enable/disable more promts does abosultely nothing, and I cant even hit enter as in old IE games or even in BGEE to confirm it to always accept (like lvl up screen, spell selection, editing scripts etc) to speed it up (especially annoying in script selection). Any way to bind accept or forward or something like that to a key?
How to get rid of change spellbook or rest at inn prompts?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    dont know why the more confirmation prompts isn't working as intended but when it comes to exiting out of windows quicker you can press the ESC key ( i to wonder why they got rid of being able to press ENTER to leave windows, that was quite annoying )
  • ZandosZandos Member Posts: 12
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    dont know why the more confirmation prompts isn't working as intended but when it comes to exiting out of windows quicker you can press the ESC key ( i to wonder why they got rid of being able to press ENTER to leave windows, that was quite annoying )

yes, but it just quits without saving any changers rather than old enter that was accepting everything(and you cant cancel level up or dual class at all).