Skip to content

Hexxat Missing

AkisAkis Member Posts: 2
A few days ago I had been battling with Hexxat in my party and she reverted to her mist form upon death and returned to her coffin. I just continued to clear the area as normal without her, saved, and quit. However, upon reloading the save I found that I could not exit the area (getting the "gather your party" message). When I clicked on her portrait she was selectable but I did not see her right away.

It turned out she was stuck in her mist form outside of the playable area. I kicked her from my party in order to be able to leave. And then she just...poofed. No departing dialogue, no character left outside of the map, nothing. She is not in the Copper Coronet either, even after spending a few days doing other things.
I found a similar thread here but as it was posted in 2018 I did not want to necro it.

EEKeeper crashes for me when I try to use the option to edit out of party characters, so I'm not sure what more I can do.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you can enable the cheat console you could try using the command:

C:CreateCreature("ohhex9")

to summon her in, and then try talking to her

(if that doesn't work, use crtl+Q to force her on your team, although the cheat console has to be enabled for that to work)

then if she was holding any other important items you can just use the console or EE keeper to give them back to her
  • AkisAkis Member Posts: 2
    @sarevok57 That seems to have worked. I was a bit iffy about spawning a duplicate actor, but there haven't been any problems.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    good to hear