Skip to content

Remove tob content mod exists ?

DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
In the last few years i played soa without hla-s etc but i wonder is there any remove tob content mod ? Like remove bonus merchants, watchers keep etc ?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    probably the only way i can think of is if you have the original SoA disks, you can just install SoA without having to install ToB, and that is IF you even have a disk drive to install with
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    probably the only way i can think of is if you have the original SoA disks, you can just install SoA without having to install ToB, and that is IF you even have a disk drive to install with

That even harder than remove it using near infinity :D
    Danacm wrote: »

yeah no kidding, especially in this day and age

although in retrospect you can just cap yourself at 2 950 000 XP which was SoA XP cap ( which you can actually do with NI ) and then once you finish SoA call 'er a day

thats pretty much the only way, and just never go to watcher's keep in SoA, on most play throughs, i forget that it is even there when i play SoA
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Danacm wrote: »

yeah no kidding, especially in this day and age

although in retrospect you can just cap yourself at 2 950 000 XP which was SoA XP cap ( which you can actually do with NI ) and then once you finish SoA call 'er a day

thats pretty much the only way, and just never go to watcher's keep in SoA, on most play throughs, i forget that it is even there when i play SoA

I now start to cap at level 30 instead of 40 and want to edit hla-s minimum xp to 8m xp.
    I think i can remove the bonus merchants somehow.
    are you talking about joluv and dierde? they were in the default SoA in the limited editions

but if you really want to get rid of them you could just go into their over ride script and just have it "destroy self" or you could go into their stores and get rid of all of their items