Skip to content

Masters of War EE - Action PvP

OjosOjos Member Posts: 8
edited May 2021 in NWN:EE Modules
Hello, I uploaded my module (Masters of War) to the vault, it is Action-PvP oriented, and still a Work In Progress, feel free to try it out and if you want use it as a starting point for your own action server.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/module/masters-war-ee-pvp-action-server

Masters of War is a Work-In-Progress Action-PvP PW that can be used as an entry point for developers who wish to jump start their own action server

The most basic version contains everything (grind > reward > shop loop, death & rest) needed to build upon,

- Classes modifications & balance for PvP

- Spell modifications & balance for PvP

- Shop & item balancing

- Encounter system with custom xp reward, treasury system (4 Levels of chest rarity), & gems currency

- Grinding linearity-breaking elements (double spawns, King version of creatures)

- Tracking & notification of one-shot kills & high damage

- Death, respawn, rest

- Portals

This server, although focused on PvP, was created with aesthetics in mind, and friendly to start environment (the starting area engages the player in a single direction instead of starting in a huge & confusing city), the journal is well ordered and colored.

As a lot of elements (like creating npc's and encounters) are very specific, you should open the toolset and check the readmes and todos to understand how to build upon this module easily.

I have still a lot of work to do, will complete all leveling paths to 40, build special weapons, and the rotating maps arena with a voting system.

thanks for checking out this module!

6xfutrz03ydg.jpg
302hibrk6e14.jpg
siyqffs8m1a8.jpg
g329tfpsi7i8.jpg
fn8rvtfuw6c8.jpg
5a6tr7w378ol.jpg
6hg8bh24y6qn.jpg
cyqpk2a66a7c.jpg
d2d2xlbirz1q.jpg
zu2im8azt9bi.jpg
h9agizw46ocd.jpg