Skip to content

Come and try Mulmaster!

Im a long-time-ago player who has found an excellent PW to spend my time on. It's called Mulmaster. This realm has only a handful of players but everyone counts. We have two awesome DMs and regular events.

The city of Mulmaster itself is a cold and evil place where you can find evil that needs battling, or an opportunity to rise as an evil-doer.

The Role-Playing is exceptional. We all play a handful of characters and find fun in doing a few quests and chatting IC as we go.

There is a lvl 20 cap. This suits me just fine. The level progression is enjoyable. Low magic. But, well balanced. xp is generally a bit slow BUT for quite a few levels you'll get bonus xp. It isn't too hard to get to a mid-level.

The players? AMAZING! Some of the nicest and most capable players I have had the pleasure of gaming with. These people will run a mile if you need help. Any new player can expect help, advice and support while meeting some interesting player-characters.

ONLY half a dozen players. This is a good thing! Every player gets personal help and attention. The folks here aren't looking for a lot of players. I'm just hoping this post gets one or two new players to share what is a truly magnificent experience.

Post here about yourself and I'll pass you over to the DMs Snottling and Rob.

Tactic.