Skip to content

Need help with modding the Greenstone amulet

RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
Hi, i recently reinstalled my EET game but i hit a snag. The item pack 1.8 mod would not install but it changed the Greenstone amulet from an activated ability to a passive protection against psionics and mind control. Does anyone have a file for a modded greenstone amulet that makes the protection passive? I don't need the rest of the items in the item pack mod but i really want the passive greenstone amulet for convience, i also would prefer not to install anything else using weidu as i am worried it might make my EET installation unstable, so if it would be possible i would like to install the new version of the item manually using the override folder

Thank you

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hmm? you say it gives a passive protection and want to change it so it gives a passive protection? I don't quite understand?
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    The normal greenstone amulet is an activated effect which gives protection from psionics and charm effects. The modded version changed it to a passive effect when you wore it
    oh okay, so do you want the version that makes it so you don't have to activate it when you where it? It just gives you the protection as long as you wear it?
    okay, so i went through the liberty of making it so when you wear the amulet it gives you all the abilities you would get as if you used up a charge, but instead of making the player use charges, its just all passive abilities now

just unzip and pop that file into your over ride folder and you should be good to go
    StummvonBordwehr
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Thank you very much
    sarevok57StummvonBordwehr