Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Stuck in dragomir's tomb with unresponsive Hexxat?

SomeOnesBodySomeOnesBody Member Posts: 13
This is my first time playing and I really don't want to be spoiled too much, but...

I met Hexxat in the copper coronet and went to dragomir's tomb... Before climbing in I suggested we leave the treasure behind and Hexxat left the party to roam around aimlessly. When I got in the tomb and convinced Burich to give me the rod I tried to recruit her again, but clicking on her does nothing. I simply went on and defeated dragomir, but now I find a passage that only someone of single minded purpose can cross, which I assume is Hexxat, but she refuses to talk to me. I also tried talking to Burich but he's inexplicably hostile now. All my quicksaves are inside the tomb and I can't seem to leave it or complete the quest without Hexxat, but she's completely catatonic, just wandering around the tomb.

Post edited by NaturalBornKieler on

Comments