Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Changing wizard opposition school

CharriuCharriu Member Posts: 7
edited July 13 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi all,

I want to change the opposition school of some mage kits, like necromancers not being allowed to use illusion spells to some different school. From what I've gathered, to do that I have to change the exclusion flag of spells and scrolls. This all worked perfectly when I did it in NearInfinity.

My problem now is twofold. There are quiet a lot of spells and scrolls to work through and I wouldn't want to do that everytime I make a new install. That's why I wanted to make this a small mod that changes those school restrictions. My problem is that I have absolutely no clue how to get all wizard spells and scrolls in WEIDU? Do I need to keep a list of spells for that or is there an easier way to iterate across all those spells and scrolls? I'm also using a lot of other mods and therefore would not want to just copy different .spl and .itm files in and out.

I would also want to do that on the original versions of the Baldur's Gate 2 games.

Thanks a lot in advance.