Skip to content

Thief guild quest.

Is it normal to continue through the game getting electrocuted by the Storm lord mistress continuously after stealing it for the guild master?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    nope, in fact i have never seen that happen before, are you using any mods?
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    edited July 2021
    I do have some mods installed. So it's something else causing that. Maybe there is a variable I could set with EE Keeper?
    which mods do you have installed? and it could be possible that there is a variable that you can set with ee keeper
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    I have the Colors of Infinity expansions installed. White Witch, etc... I also have Crossmod and Banter mods installed. Maybe it's one of those.
    it would definitely have to be a mod, because i have never had this effect happen ever, in the unmodded game, you can either pick pocket the necklace from the priestess or wait until she is sleeping at night to steal it from the chest beside her

once you obtain the amulet you get 29500 XP i believe and other than that nothing else happens ( although the priestess will mention someone stole her amulet if you talk to her afterwards when you stole it from her, but after a game day she will not care )